Naju Geumseonggwan Hall was a state-run guesthouse for government officials during the Joseon period. It was the venue for ceremonial praise rituals for the king, taking place on the first and 15th of each month, as well as banquets held in honor of visiting dignitaries. The building was constructed sometime between 1475 and 1479. The building was remodeled during the Japanese occupation, but was restored to its original design in 1977.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-339-8611